Announcement for the Payment of 2016-1 Tuition and Dormitory fee<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
1. Registration Period (paying): 2015.08.10(Mon) ~ 2015.08.14(Fri)
- Master’s Course: 2,900,000Won
- Doctor’s Course: 3,200,000Won
3. Dormitory Fee (one semester)
- Dormitory: 505,000Won (1Day : 5,000Won)
- Cafeteria: 640,000Won (16 Weeks, 2Meal, 80Day)
Meal – 1Day 1Meal
Meal : 320,000원 (Lunch)
Meal – 1Day 2Meal
Meal : 640,000원 (Lunch, Dinner)
Meal – 1Day 3Meal
Meal : 960,000원 (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Please mandatory apply 1 meal a day if you want to stay a dormitory.
- 1Meal is 5,000Won.
4. Bank Account Number
- Tuition Fee: Woori bank 1005 -301-213155 / Cheongshim Graduate School of Theology
- Dormitory fee: Woori bank 1005 -001-213154 / Cheongshim Graduate School of Theology
- You can only deposit the tuition and the dormitory fee through the account transfer.
- Deposit from abroad
BANK ADDRES: WOORI BANK GAPYEONG CHEONGSHIM HOSPITAL
SUB-BRANCH 460 SONGSAN-RI SEOLAK-MYUN, GAPYEONG-GUN GYEONGGI-DO SOUTH KOREA
SWIFT CODE: HVBKKRSE
5. Registration Fee in Installments
- If you want to use this system, please apply to CGST office.
- The first tuition fee must be paid during the registration period.
- Payment in installments can be in three times.
- Registration period: 2016.02.08(Mon) ~ 2016.02.12(Fri)
- The application for the payment in installments: 2016.02.01(Mon)~2016.02.14(Fri)
- The period for the payment in installments: 2016.02.01(Mon)~2016.04.30(Sat)
- Please fill out the installment application and submit to CGST office. (Fax.031-589-1559).
- Please refer to the website for more details.
6. Applying Scholarship
A. Type of scholarship and Requested Documents
1) Public worker scholarship for doctor : Proof of employment of CSGST → 50% fee reduction
2) Faculty family scholarship (cheongshim staff) : Proof of employment of CSGST,
Family Relations Certificate → 40% fee reduction
3) teaching staff family scholarship (teaching staff) : Proof of employment of CSGST,
Family Relations Certificate → 50% fee reduction
4) Cheongshim scholarship (CSGST & Cheon Il Guk Talent) – Self-introduction, recommendation → 40% fee reduction
5) Hope scholarship (small income earner): Student ID copy, Income certificate(person/family)
Replaceable Recommendation(a dean of students) → Undefined
6) BongDeok scholarship(conference excellenter) : Conference excellenter → Undefined
B. Submitting period of application: 29 Feb 2016(Mon) ~ 9 Mar 2016(Wed)
C. After starting from the scholarship committee of a student submitting a scholarship application is tuition exemption applies.
D. Application form is uploaded as attached file. After fill out this form, submit to Student office.
E. Questions: 031) 589-1555 Kim Hyo Young
2016년 1학기 등록금 및 생활관비 납입안내