SunHak Universal Peace Graduate University, Professor Recruitment
Sunhak Universal Peace Graduate University is searching for adjunct professors.
Recruitment field / Number of people
True Parents Theology / Ministry/ Peace NGO
1) Person who has Doctoral degree or Master degree.
2) Those who fall under the qualification criteria for assistant professors or higher under the provisions of Article 16 of the Higher Education Act and who have expertise in relevant fields (more than four years of educational research experience)
3) A person who has similar job descriptions with their major field and organization that they are affiliated with.
4) A person who has a working history of more than three years as a full time employee
5) Person who can deliver both English and Korean lecture will be given preference.
6) Blessed Families of Family Federation for World Peace and Unification will be given preference.
7) Person who has no reasons for recruitment disqualification in private school regulation
2. Job conditions
1) According to the Private School Act and the regulations of this corporation.
2) Hired by contract (Starting Day: September 1, 2019)
3. Required Documents
1) One copy of application form.
2) One copy of résumé.
3) A certificate of work experience and certificate of employment (required to have job description and telephone number of the organization).
4) A certificate of graduation and transcript for each (Bachelor, Master, and Doctor). For graduates of overseas universities, consular confirmation or apostil attachment to the documents are required.
5) Family Relations Certificate (A copy of the passport and alien registration card).
6) Document agreeing collection and use of personal information.
4. Submission Period and Directions
1) Period of documents submission: July 17 (Wed.)~ July 25 (Thur.), 2019.
2) By visiting SHUPGU : Academic affairs Office
3) E-mail: email@example.com
www.sunhakup.ac.kr (Fixed form for professors recruitment attached)
4) Mail submission arriving to office by July 25, 2019 5 P.M.
1) Individual notification of the admission schedule only to those who pass the first audit.
2) The selected candidates will be appointed after a background check and consent by the teacher’s committee of appointment.
3) Documents written in a foreign language (excluding dissertations, however attachment of summary required) must be translated.
All documents will not be returned.
4) If there is no qualified person, school will not employ.
5) For additional questions, refer to school affairs offic
Ms. O, Mi Seong
324-211, Misari-ro, Seolak-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do. KOREA
July 15, 2019
SunHak Universal Peace Graduate University