Professor Recruitment of 2023-1 semester
Recruitment field / Number of people
▪ Full time,
▪ faculty exclusive for lecture,
▪ faculty exclusive for research
True Parents Theology
/ Peace NGO Studies
1) Person who has Doctoral degree related to the field they are applying
2) Blessed family of Family Federation for World Peace and Unification
3) Person who has work experience in the church or church organization are given preferential
4) Person who has no reasons for disqualification in private school regulation
1) Full time faculty: Person who has published two scholarly articles as a main author (Dec. 2018~Nov. 2022) in the past four years.
2) Faculty exclusive for lecture: Person who has published academic journals in related fields within the last four years (Dec. 2018~Nov. 2022) or has educational experience or practical experience in related fields
3) Faculty exclusive for research: Person who has published academic achievement in related fields within the last four years (Dec. 2018~Nov. 2022)
2. Job condition
1) Depends on school regulation and foundation
2) Hired by annual income contract (Starting Day: Mar. 1, 2023)
* It can be changed depending on the school opening schedule.
1) Submitted document list 3 copy
2) Application for professor 3 copy
3) Resume letter of self-introduction 3 copy
4) Resume 3 copy
5) List of research and summary (recent 4years: Dec. 2018~ Nov. 2022)
6) Future plan after being professor 3 copy
7) Collecting personal information and consent for use 1 copy
8) Letter of Recommendation from church minister 1 copy
9) Certificate of graduation, transcript (Bachelor. Master, Doctor) 1 copy each.
※ In the case of degrees from oversea colleges, must be notarized by the consul or Apostille
10) Certificate of Career, Certificate of work 1 copy(Full experience of filling in the application form)
11) For foreigner, Passport copy or Alien registration card copy, 1 each
12) Dissertation of Master and Doctor(Attachment of thesis summary)
13) Research achievement related major (recent 4years: Dec. 2018~Nov. 2022)
Only 200% of research work (excluding degree thesis) are reviewed, so only 200% of research work are to be submitted for examination.
- Standard for application of the recognized conversion rate of research results.
* Single-person study: 100% acknowledged.
* Two-person study: main author(including responsible authors or first authors) 80%, for general co-authors 70% are recognized.
* Three-person study: 70% for main author. 50% recognition for general co-author.
* Study of 4+ people: 60% for main author. Recognize 40% for the general co-author.
** Application process is only accepted when all required documents are turned in. All foreign language documents should be submitted with attachment of Korean translation (with applicants signature). Submit main summary in Korean for Dissertation and books in A4 one page length.
4. Way of submission
1) Period: 2022. Dec. 1~ 2022. Dec. 7, 4:00 pm
2) Visiting SHUPGU : Academic affair’s Office
3) E-mail: email@example.com
www.sunhakup.ac.kr [professor application uploaded]
4) Mail submission until 2022. Dec. 7, 4:00 pm.
5. Hiring Process
1) Types of exams
a. Document examination (basic examination + major examination) : Examine prospective employee’s concordance with the school major and their academic excellence in teaching ability.
b. Interview examination: demonstration of the lecture and close inspection of character (applicants will be given prior notice individually)
c. Notification of passed applicants will be contacted individually by Feb. 1, 2023.
*The date of announcement of successful applicants can be changed.
1) Giving personnel notice for 1st successful applicant of exam
2) After back ground check and personnel committee’s agreement, applicant will be employed.
3) School doesn’t return Documents back.
4) If qualified person is not found, school will not employ
5) Questions to School affairs office
Ms. O, Mi Seong
324-211, Misari-ro, Seolak-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do. KOREA
22. Nov. 2022
Sunhak Universal Peace Graduate University
- NextClass evaluation guide