2019 SunHak UP Autumn Academic festival
The 2019 Autumn Academic festival was held on 10.24 7th year of Cheon Il Guk (November 11th, 2019) at the international conference room, third floor of the school building.
Academic papers were presented by 7 participants which included 3 doctorate and 4 master degree students. The research papers were conceived and written by the participants and then presented at the event after which questions and feedbacks were welcomed by the Professors and members of the audience present.
The titles of the presented papers are as follows:
- A study on the reduction in the number of middle and high school through theory of Education in Unification thought. (Suehara Koumei, 2nd semester Masters in True Parents theology)
- Study of Christians Converting to Unification (Furugaki Denpota, Masters in True Parents theology)
- Review of North Korea's FBO activities based on the case of the Hanabong Society in Vietnam (Park Ye-jung, 4th semester of Master's Program in Ministry)
- Comparative Study on the Autobiography of Philip Reugen and Moon Sun-myung (Yu Su-hoon, 4th semester of Master's Program in Ministry)
- A Study on the 'Middle Position' of Buddhist Idea and Unification Principles (Cho Young-sik, 3rd semester Ph.D. in Ministry)
- Criticism of the Principle of Unification on Nagren's Agape Concept (Han Hye-kyung, 3rd semester Ph.D. in theology Department)
- Possibility of internalizing communal spirituality based on human theory and human harm in unification thought by Reinhold Niver (Lee Sun-wook, 4th semester of the Ph.D. program in theology)
The festival awarded Yoo Soo-hoon, Park Ye-jeong and Koumei Suehara and Hurugaki Denpota on the master’s level and Cho Young-shik, Han Hye-kyung, and Lee Seon-wook for the doctorate level.