Gallery

Cradle of education for CIG leaders with spirituality and intellect SunHak Universal Peace Graduate University

Gallery

190612_Wednesday Chapel_Professor Moon Nan-young_ Chapel Room

Writer : 공동계정   /   Date : 19-06-20 22:46   /   Hit : 986

본문

a heart-stead

Professor Mun Nan-young

This country you live in today, Republic of Korea, has been blessed by your parents, who, through a long history of suffering for half a million years, have come to the fullness of heavenly providence for 6,000 years. In the midst of the 70th year of the division of the South and North, the South has achieved the fastest pace of free democracy and economic development, becoming a nation the world envies.

Today, I would like to share with you the aspects of the inter-Korean reconciliation, peace, and unification movement that my parents have been promoting since their inception, and I would like to share with you a part of the pain that I have experienced and felt for a long time as president of the Women's Alliance, and I would like to share your active interest and sincerity in the restoration of peaceful reunification of the Korean Peninsula.

In May 1997, after three years of rigorous screening, the Women's Coalition was approved in a comprehensive area, the highest status of a U.N. NGO, when its real parents were very pleased and said, "Now that the Women's Union has been approved for the top status of the U.N. NGO, we should work with global NGOs to focus on the reconciliation, peace and unification movement of the two Koreas in particular." He also said, "If I don't see a unified country and go to the spiritual world, I can't stand before God and Father."

By the way, in February 2001, for the first time, 10 female delegates from South Korea were invited by a North Korean women's group to visit North Korea, and I joined the group. For me, it was the first time in 50 years since I left my hometown during the Korean War in 1950. When I arrived at Pyongyang Airport with trembling and excitement, what first caught my eye was a large red print on the streets. It was also true that they were appalled and envious of their imposing position, as they saw the signs that said, 'He is with us forever.' 'Let's love and boast about him.'

While staying in North Korea for about 10 days, I shed so many tears every night. After Kim Il Sung's death, I could feel the food situation worse, and when they were starving, they realized that their single-minded love for their parents was not only a slogan, but also a real one-sided love for them.

October 2007 is finally here.With the permission of the North Korean government, 740 female leaders from 50 countries gathered at the North's Mount Geumgang to hold a historic "World Women's Peace Conference."

Today's title, 'The One Who Remains the Heart,' is the title of a popular song among North Koreans. Originally, it was the title of a movie made by a North Korean film studio in 1989, but the theme song has become more famous than the movie, so it is still loved. Communists are using the word 'heart' with substance instead of the intangible word 'heart' that we like to use.

Since my first visit in 2001, I have visited North Korea more than 20 times in 10 years, so I like the lyrics of this song and learned naturally. However, when I saw the North Korean women humming this song, they came to my side and asked me with a meaningful face. "Mr. Moon! Do you know who the heart is in this song?

And I laughed and I said, "Is that not different for everyone?" And I said, "Isn't that not true? Maybe it's a dead, missing parents, close friends, a teacher who taught me a great lesson, or an ex-girlfriend who broke up with me?" And they said, "No. For the sake of our people, you are our great father, who has trouble sleeping at night."

At the moment, I thought, "How can these people keep you in their mouths at the end of every word?" And I thought, "Well, they're amazing. The North Koreans do this for the sake of their Satan-side, false parents, and I felt sorry for the way we were serving our true parents. As in this song, during our lifetime, there are many people who meet and miss their loved ones who stay in their hearts for a long time. I'm sure there are many people in your hearts who live with their parents as "the most unforgettable, missed person" like the North Korean leaders, and I'm giving you a big hand.

Looking back now, in the midst of all the persecution and trials of the world since the 1950s, he encouraged us to "not die, but follow us." And I cannot help but thank God for the love and blessing of heaven's parents.

Let's build our country, this Republic of Korea, on a rock of solid faith by boasting and educating young South Koreans about the providence of heaven, the noble values of their parents and the beautiful values of their blessed families.

In particular, let's gather attention and sincerity for the true liberation of North Korean compatriots and the unification of the Korean Peninsula.

In the near future, I will join you in the Kim Il Sung Square in Pyongyang, North Korea, as well as pray for a day when we can sing three hundred million songs aloud.

Thank you.

08ad18aeeb4f38cd85ccd21a476aacf1_1561038341_164.jpg

08ad18aeeb4f38cd85ccd21a476aacf1_1561038339_283.jpg

08ad18aeeb4f38cd85ccd21a476aacf1_1561038339_9673.jpg

08ad18aeeb4f38cd85ccd21a476aacf1_1561038340_5592.jpg

08ad18aeeb4f38cd85ccd21a476aacf1_1561038341_9971.jpg

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

경기도 가평군 설악면 미사리로 324-211 선학UP대학원대학교 / 전화 : 031-589-1500 / 팩스 : 031-589-1559
12461 GYEONGGIDO GAPYEONGUN SORAKMYEON MISARIRO 324-211
SunHak Universal Peace Graduate University
Copyrightⓒ선학UP대학원대학교 2013., All rights reserved.