Gallery

Cradle of education for CIG leaders with spirituality and intellect SunHak Universal Peace Graduate University

Gallery

220427_Wednesday Chapel_Director Soo hong Park_Online

Writer : 공동계정   /   Date : 22-06-06 09:54   /   Hit : 369

본문

3.27 by the heavenly calendar in the 10th year of Cheon Il Guk (April 27, 2022)

We held a worship service at our school. It was held online due to the corona crisis. The attendees had a meaningful time by attending ZOOM. The moderator and representative report of cadet Joo-A Kim, the special praise “You sympathize” by the Ohana team, and a sermon by Director Soo-Hong Park followed in order.

He gave a valuable sermon on the title of “The emptiness and filling that makes me.”

“It sounds like as a concrete code of practice in the words of True Mother to constantly become one with her. While examining whether my life is well managed according to my own identity, and whether I am only going one way with True Mother as True Parents say. Again, I check the process of emptying and filling myself. Things that are comfortable for me, things that benefit me, and things that make me stand out can only be made one with True Parents by letting them flow and emptying them out. And we can live in unity with True Parents only when we fill that empty space with what True Parents expect and what the entire group likes.”

It became a gracious Wednesday worship service in which professors, faculty, and students all expressed deep gratitude to Heavenly Parents and True Parents with one heart.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

경기도 가평군 설악면 미사리로 324-211 선학UP대학원대학교 / 전화 : 031-589-1500 / 팩스 : 031-589-1559
12461 GYEONGGIDO GAPYEONGUN SORAKMYEON MISARIRO 324-211
SunHak Universal Peace Graduate University
Copyrightⓒ선학UP대학원대학교 2013., All rights reserved.