Gallery

Cradle of education for CIG leaders with spirituality and intellect SunHak Universal Peace Graduate University

Gallery

<220511_Wednesday Chapel_Youth Special Envoy Yuta Yamasaki_Online&g…

Writer : 공동계정   /   Date : 22-06-18 10:35   /   Hit : 314

본문

4.11 by the heavenly calendar in the 10th year of Cheon Il Guk (May 11, 2022)

We had a Worship Service on Wednesday at our school. Due to the influence of Corona-19, it became an online process. The attendees attended through ZOOM and had a meaningful time. The moderators and representative prayers were performed by the cadets. The praise was prepared by 오하나(Ohana) and the sermon was delivered by Youth Special Envoy Yuta Yamasaki. And the students watched the congratulatory video for Teacher's Day.

Youth Special Envoy Yuta Yamasaki gave a precious word under the title of “A happy life”.

"If it's a happy life, I think it's a really happy life to be one with Heavenly parents and True parents. Living on earth with Heavenly parents and True parents in the past future is only now. So what do we have to do now? Those who worry and act on what their True parents really want will be of great help to their ancestors and future descendants.

I hope I can be a child who can appreciate the feelings of Heavenly parents and make True parents happy.“

It became a gracious Wednesday worship service in which professors, faculty, and students all expressed deep gratitude to Heavenly Parents and True Parents with one heart.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

경기도 가평군 설악면 미사리로 324-211 선학UP대학원대학교 / 전화 : 031-589-1500 / 팩스 : 031-589-1559
12461 GYEONGGIDO GAPYEONGUN SORAKMYEON MISARIRO 324-211
SunHak Universal Peace Graduate University
Copyrightⓒ선학UP대학원대학교 2013., All rights reserved.