Gallery

Cradle of education for CIG leaders with spirituality and intellect SunHak Universal Peace Graduate University

Gallery

<220608_Wednesday Chapel_Vice president Kim Jae Hyun_Online>

Writer : 공동계정   /   Date : 22-06-18 10:40   /   Hit : 587

본문

5.10 by the heavenly calendar in the 10th year of Cheon Il Guk (June 8, 2022)

We had a Worship Service on Wednesday at our school. Due to the influence of Corona-19, it became an online process. The attendees attended through ZOOM and had a meaningful time. The moderators and representative prayers were performed by the cadets. The praise was prepared by 오하나(Ohana) and the sermon was delivered by Vice President Kim Jae hyun.

Vice President Kim Jae hyun the chief training officer, gave a valuable sermon under the title "Prayer and Plan.“

"Let's pray. There must be a prayer in which the prayer comes out on my lips, but there may be times when my lips are criticizing, criticizing, and hurting others. There are times when I feel lonely. Let's pray. Let's pray that we can communicate with heaven so that the words and actions we create can be improved and reflected on as prayers.

What do you want to do about the global situation? What should I do? Let's pray first. Let's plan, not stop with prayer. Let's pray and plan when we are criticizing and criticizing. I think heaven can make us history with our plans in the era of peace when heaven opened us up.”

We seem to be together at the most important time, at the time when we should play a central role. With that in mind, I think it would be good to pray and plan this week. I'm so happy and grateful.Thank you. Let's all pray.“

It became a gracious Wednesday worship service in which professors, faculty, and students all expressed deep gratitude to Heavenly Parents and True Parents with one heart.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

경기도 가평군 설악면 미사리로 324-211 선학UP대학원대학교 / 전화 : 031-589-1500 / 팩스 : 031-589-1559
12461 GYEONGGIDO GAPYEONGUN SORAKMYEON MISARIRO 324-211
SunHak Universal Peace Graduate University
Copyrightⓒ선학UP대학원대학교 2013., All rights reserved.