UP Cadet Course Training Program
- The SunHak UP cadets are doing Hoon Dok Hwe every morning at 6am in order to inherit True Parents’ words and tradition with the goal to complete the reading of Cheon Seong Gyeong, Cham Bumo Gyeong and Pyeong Hwa Gyeong, the three holy scriptures of Cheon Il Guk.
Hoon Dok Hwe
- The cadets are required to do basic morning exercise everyday including push-ups, sit-ups and running, along with a variety of fitness training such as martial art to maintain healthy body and spirit as CIG leaders.
- Special lecture sessions are held every Friday for the cadets to acquire various knowledge and skills need as CIG leaders. The topic varies from the recent HJ Cheonwon providence and True Parents’ life course to practical tips for improvement of executive abilities. Listening to the vivid voices from the providential frontline inspires the cadets to gain perspectives in mindset and attitude of a field leader.
Friday Special Lecture
- The cadets strive to research about NGO and NPO organizations and contribute to the social recognition of the community. Through active involvement in various social volunteer works in Gapyeong area including multicultural events and youth festivals, the cadets embrace the local community and cultivate their talents as global leaders who contribute to the society.
NGO activities & Volunteer service
- The 2-year cadet program is also filled with intensive weekend training activity and vacation training programs where they focus on gaining basic experiences as global leaders through participating and organizing a variety of field programs such as interreligious studies, NGO studies, campus witnessing, oversea missionary training, holy ground pilgrimage, GTGY workshop, HJPA scholarship student support program and Cheongpyeong 14-day workshop.
Activity Training Program
- The daily routine of the UP cadets throughout the semester start with waking up at 5am in the morning to prepare for Hoon Dok Hwe. The classes start at 9am where various major subjects are taught and individual studies held. The final hours of the day consist of roll call and prayer meeting to report up everything that has happened during the day to Heavenly Parent and True Parents and to prepare for another day of inspiring challenges.
|06:00||Hoon Dok Hwe|
|09:00||Class / Self-study|
|13:00||Class / Self-study|
|22:30||Roll call & Rest|